Suffolk: Resident treated after kitchen fire

A home owner was given oxygen therapy following a kitchen fire at a house in Peasenhall.

Three fire engines were called to the property in Mill Road at 8.08am this morning.

On arrival crews found that the blaze had been extinguished by the home owner who was later given oxygen therapy.

The fire was located to the building’s kitchen and believed to have started from a cooker.

Crews stayed at the scene to ventilate the property and an ambulance was also requested to attend.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus