Suffolk road blocked
TRAFFIC is being held up in Suffolk after the road in to Bury St Edmunds from Thetford, the A134, became blocked at Ingham.Update to follow.
EMERGENCY services are currently dealing with a serious accident near Bury St Edmunds after three vehicles collided.
The accident happened at shortly before 7am on the road in to Bury St Edmunds from Thetford, the A134, at Ingham.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the road has been closed in both directions while police, ambulance crews and firefighters work to deal with the situation.
The spokeswoman said “potentially serious” injuries had been sustained in the accident although as yet it is unclear how many people have been hurt.
You may also want to watch:
Diversions have been put in place and motorists are being advised to avoid the area.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit