Bury St Edmunds salon with cocktail bar ready for grand opening next week
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
As lockdown restrictions continue to ease in England next week Lipstick and Locks in Bury St Edmunds is set to have its grand opening.
With non-essential retailers as well as hairdressers and salons being able to open again on Monday, April 12 the Suffolk salon will be opening its doors to customers for the first time.
The salon has been described as like "no other" by manager Ashleigh Ellis, with customers able to order cocktails during their visit.
Mrs Ellis added: "We are so excited, it is hard to even put into words.
"It is really exciting and we can't wait. We are almost fully booked for the first month which is amazing because we have not even opened yet. The response has been fantastic.
"We have a cocktail bar within the salon, and we offer all aspects of hairdressing, makeup, beauty services, hair extensions and a hair replacement system for people who are suffering with hair loss.
"We really do believe in the magic of Lipstick and Locks, everyone is welcome and we are so looking forward to meeting people."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 7 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 8 'Fans are disgruntled - I understand it' - Cook on Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 9 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 10 Plans submitted for Suffolk equestrian centre's new home