Have you sent your children back to school?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
After 10 weeks of closure to most pupils, many schools in Suffolk will re-open their doors to more pupils today.
Nursery school pupils and students from reception, year 1 and year 6 are able to head back into the classroom from today.
Many schools have taken new precautions including splitting pupils into smaller groups known as “bubbles”, increasing cleaning and staggering start and lunch times to try and help stop the virus spreading.
However, not all schools are re-opening and the Government has made clear it will not be fining parents who decide to keep students at home.
Have you decided to send your child to school today?
You may also want to watch:
Take part in our poll and let us know your thoughts on our Facebook page.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke