Have you sent your children back to school?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
After 10 weeks of closure to most pupils, many schools in Suffolk will re-open their doors to more pupils today.
Nursery school pupils and students from reception, year 1 and year 6 are able to head back into the classroom from today.
Many schools have taken new precautions including splitting pupils into smaller groups known as “bubbles”, increasing cleaning and staggering start and lunch times to try and help stop the virus spreading.
However, not all schools are re-opening and the Government has made clear it will not be fining parents who decide to keep students at home.
Have you decided to send your child to school today?
You may also want to watch:
Take part in our poll and let us know your thoughts on our Facebook page.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season