Suffolk sex attack horror
A 20-YEAR-old woman has been left shocked and shaken after she was forced from her car and indecently assaulted in broad daylight.The victim was driving her dark green Fiat car along Coupals Road, in Haverhill, when two men jumped in front of the bonnet and forced her to stop.
A 20-YEAR-old woman has been left shocked and shaken after she was forced from her car and indecently assaulted in broad daylight.
The victim was driving her dark green Fiat car along Coupals Road, in Haverhill, when two men jumped in front of the bonnet and forced her to stop.
After she got out of the car, one of the men grabbed the woman by her hair while the second undid his trousers and exposed himself to her.
The 20-year-old, from Kedington, near Haverhill, struggled free and drove off. She later visited the West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, suffering bruising to her stomach and cheek.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened at around 4pm on Saturday , to contact them, and have issued descriptions of the two men involved.
The first man was white, around 6ft tall and of muscular build. He had a round face, small eyes and dark hair, and wore a dark shirt and trousers.
- 1 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 9 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole
- 10 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
The second man is also described as white, around 5ft 7ins tall and of slim build. He had a tanned complexion, short blonde hair and wore a light-coloured coat, blue t-shirt and dark trousers.
"Although the woman was not seriously injured during the incident, she was left extremely shaken," said acting Det Insp Karl Smith, of Suffolk police.
"We know the area in which the assault occurred is a relatively busy through road and we are confident that someone will have witnessed either the incident or some suspicious activity before or after it."
Police are keen to speak to anyone who was in the Coupals Road area between 3pm and 5pm, and can be contacted on 01284 774100.