Suffolk: Shop in Style this weekend at Seckford Hall
OVER 30 local exhibitors are set to display their wares at a special Christmas shopping day at one of Suffolk’s top hotels next month.
It’s being branded as the ultimate Yuletide shopping experience and is being organised by Archant, publishers of the EADT.
It is being held at Seckford Hall Hotel and Restaurant, near Woodbridge, on Sunday December 2, from 10am to 4.30pm, and is set to offer the very best in lifestyle gifts and treats.
Displayed in both the Lakeside Suite and Lakeside Marquee, exhibitors for this year include: Cake & Catwalk, jewellery and accessories; Chocolate Planet, handmade chocolates; Cindy Sunshine, accessories and gifts; Damson & Stone, homeware and gifts; Dressed on Deck, clothes and accessories; Dress Up Your Home, gifts; Decopatch It! decopatch animals and kits; Flowers by Nature, florist; Homes by Holmes, alphabet prints and home furnishings; Laura-Jane, ladies fashion and accessories; Margaret Roseboom, jewellery and gifts; Mary James, home fragrance; Massagical, beauty; Miss Honeypie Glass, contemporary glass; Ninni Noo, ladies fashion and accessories; One St James Green, traditional sweets; Oscar & Rose, childrens gifts and clothing; Phoebe & Flo, homeware and gifts; Phoenix Trading, cards and giftwrap; DoodleCrafts, fabric keepsake toys and home decorations; Stokes Sauces, dressings and sauces; Suffolk Shots, photography; The Tea Boutique, ladies fashion and accessories; The Colour Company, colour analysis; Tilley & Green, ladies’ accessories; Vanillerize, jewellery, handbags and accessories; and Wishlist, jewellery, handbags and accessories
As well as fantastic shopping, Flawless Image, Seckford’s resident beauty experts, will be offering complimentary 15-minute taster treatments – either a mini file and polish, or shoulder/neck massage.
There’ll also be festive entertainment from three-piece a capella group The Kettle Girls and a luxury gift raffle in aid of Suffolk Family Carers.
The hotel will be serving morning coffee, lunches and afternoon teas and the hotel bar will also be open.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 2 Two incidents of indecent exposure within 20 minutes in Suffolk village
- 3 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Swans prepare 'six-figure bid' for Fraser
- 5 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 6 The Unruly Pig in Suffolk is named best gastropub in the UK
- 7 Town skipper Morsy handed four-game ban after Accrington charge
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich players performed in their 2-0 Wimbledon win
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Ipswich Town: It's Burns Night as winger inspires win
- 10 Man, 33, jailed for 10 years for child sex offences
Entry is �4 for adults, children under 16 are free, and this includes a copy of the December issue of Suffolk Magazine.