Suffolk: Shop in Style this weekend at Seckford Hall
OVER 30 local exhibitors are set to display their wares at a special Christmas shopping day at one of Suffolk’s top hotels next month.
It’s being branded as the ultimate Yuletide shopping experience and is being organised by Archant, publishers of the EADT.
It is being held at Seckford Hall Hotel and Restaurant, near Woodbridge, on Sunday December 2, from 10am to 4.30pm, and is set to offer the very best in lifestyle gifts and treats.
Displayed in both the Lakeside Suite and Lakeside Marquee, exhibitors for this year include: Cake & Catwalk, jewellery and accessories; Chocolate Planet, handmade chocolates; Cindy Sunshine, accessories and gifts; Damson & Stone, homeware and gifts; Dressed on Deck, clothes and accessories; Dress Up Your Home, gifts; Decopatch It! decopatch animals and kits; Flowers by Nature, florist; Homes by Holmes, alphabet prints and home furnishings; Laura-Jane, ladies fashion and accessories; Margaret Roseboom, jewellery and gifts; Mary James, home fragrance; Massagical, beauty; Miss Honeypie Glass, contemporary glass; Ninni Noo, ladies fashion and accessories; One St James Green, traditional sweets; Oscar & Rose, childrens gifts and clothing; Phoebe & Flo, homeware and gifts; Phoenix Trading, cards and giftwrap; DoodleCrafts, fabric keepsake toys and home decorations; Stokes Sauces, dressings and sauces; Suffolk Shots, photography; The Tea Boutique, ladies fashion and accessories; The Colour Company, colour analysis; Tilley & Green, ladies’ accessories; Vanillerize, jewellery, handbags and accessories; and Wishlist, jewellery, handbags and accessories
As well as fantastic shopping, Flawless Image, Seckford’s resident beauty experts, will be offering complimentary 15-minute taster treatments – either a mini file and polish, or shoulder/neck massage.
You may also want to watch:
There’ll also be festive entertainment from three-piece a capella group The Kettle Girls and a luxury gift raffle in aid of Suffolk Family Carers.
The hotel will be serving morning coffee, lunches and afternoon teas and the hotel bar will also be open.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 6 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 7 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 8 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 9 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex
- 10 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
Entry is �4 for adults, children under 16 are free, and this includes a copy of the December issue of Suffolk Magazine.