Suffolk: Shotguns stolen during burglaries
FIREARMS have been stolen in two separate burglaries in Suffolk.
The burglaries took place on Friday March 22.
The first incident occurred in New Road, Helmingham at around 2.30pm. A ground floor window was forced open and a search was made before five shotguns and a rifle were stolen from a gun cabinet.
Police would like to speak to three people, two of which were male, who were seen getting into a grey VW van in the area around the time of the burglary.
The second incident occurred in Brookfields Close in Newmarket between 6.30pm and 9.15pm.
The burglars gained entry after smashing the glass in the rear patio door of the property and stole two shotguns from a gun cabinet along with a small amount of jewellery.
Anyone with information in relation to either of the two incidents can contact Suffolk Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 6 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Charlton loss
- 8 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 9 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 10 Charlton Athletic 2-0 Ipswich Town: Limp Blues soundly beaten