Suffolk Show 2013: No incidents on roads for motorists - Showers and sun predicted
- Credit: Archant
Motorists flocking to the Suffolk Show today can expect a trouble-free journey with no reported incidents on Suffolk’s roads.
There are no reports of any accidents or traffic incidents on the main routes through to the Suffolk Show.
Meanwhile, after a cloudy and damp start, showers - some of them heavy - with small outbreaks of sun are expected in the afternoon.
Stephen Keats, forecaster for the Met Office, said temperatures will not climb higher than 14C (57F).
“After a cloudy and damp start it will be a bit brighter in the afternoon but there will be the risk of showers, and heavy showers are not out of the question,” Mr Keats added.
You may also want to watch:
Send us your photos of the day via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results