More awards for Easton and Otley College on second day of 2019 Suffolk Show
- Credit: Archant
Easton and Otley College picked up another string of awards on the second day of the Suffolk Show.
Staff were delighted to receive the 'best stand representing education' for their main marquee.
Lord Gardiner popped by to congratulate staff and students on their success.
In livestock classes, students scooped the champion dairy young handler, a reserve champion and a fourth place in the inter college category.
It followed the successful first day of the show at Trinity Park near Ipswich, where a host of accolades were received in farming and horticultural competitions
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, construction students took part in bricklaying, carpentry and painting and decorating skills challenges.
Faye Burrage, director of business, development and commercial at the college, said: "The team that pulled our activities together have once again excelled themselves and the work and awards that were achieved by staff and students made it a proud couple of days for everyone associated with the college."
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 9 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop