Suffolk singer Laura Wright expecting first child
- Credit: PA
Suffolk singer Laura Wright has revealed she is expecting her first child with husband Harry Rowland.
The former Framlingham College student, who rose to fame in 2006 as a member of classical quintet All Angels, is due the day after the couple's first anniversary.
Mezzo-soprano Laura married the personal trainer and ex-London Irish rugby player at St Michael's Church, Framlingham, last December.
Laura broke out as a solo singer in 2010 and has since performed for thousands of fans at top sporting events.
She was chosen as the England Rugby team's official anthem singer, performing at the 2015 Rugby World Cup.
You may also want to watch:
In July 2018, she took on a challenge as part of a team of conservation ambassadors, cycling 400km across Zambia for the David Shepard Wildlife Foundation (DSWF) with her then husband-to-be.
Laura, 29, is 20 weeks along and told Hello magazine she learned of the pregnancy just 10 days before running the London Marathon.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 7 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 10 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?