How much does the average person in Suffolk spend on a date?
- Credit: www.jupiterimages.com
Survey reveals that people in the region spend less than average on dates.
A survey has revealed how much the average person in Suffolk spends on a date.
The results show that the average Brit can afford to spend £22.22 on a date. However, people in Suffolk are spending less than that.
The survey, which was carried out by Glowing Embers, revealed on average people in our region are spending £21.82.
The location which scored the lowest in the UK were people in the South West. They can only afford to spend £19.44 per date.
The results also found that one in ten Brits find themselves cancelling dates due to lack of funds and nearly half of Brits would be put off by a partner who couldn’t afford a date.
Despite falling below average on date expenditure, men in Suffolk are generous when it comes to buying engagement rings.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 7 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo