Suffolk: Today’s weather update
TODAY is likely to see a cloudy and cold start to the day, with bright or sunny intervals later.
The maximum temperature will be around 2C (36F).
Tomorrow will be a similar day with fresh northerly wind becoming northeasterly towards evening.
Forecasters predict there will be a frosty, icy start to Christmas Day with some mist patches, but it will stay dry with spells of hazy sunshine.
At their best, temperatures will reach 1C (34F), Min -2C (28 F).
You may also want to watch:
For more details or a specific forecast, speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute. A regular forecast can be sent by fax or email. For details phone 01603 507605.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches