Two vehicle crash blocks lane of A14
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A collision and a broken down vehicle are causing traffic delays on the westbound carriageway of the A14 this morning.
The two separate incidents were reported to police at around 8.30am and officers remain at the scene.
A two vehicle collision on the A14 at Kentford is understood to be blocking the outside lane, just before junction 39.
The two vehicles involved were a Volkswagen Touran and a Citroën Berlingo.
Recovery has been called to the incident, which was damage only.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, a broken down vehicle at Woolpit, also on the westbound carriageway, caused a build up of traffic this morning.
There are also reports of a collision on the A140 at Brome near junction B1077. The southbound carriageway is understood to be blocked by the incident, which involved a Ford Transit van and a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
Recovery has been arranged.
Stay with us for updates