Suffolk: Two fires in open overnight
- Credit: Archant
FIREFIGHTERS were called to two fires in the open overnight.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were first called to Folly Road in Mildenhall just after 9.30pm.
Crews arrived to find waste on fire and used jets and hose reels to extinguish the flames by 10.20pm.
Crews were then mobilised to Mendlesham Green just after 10.15pm where they found an area of refuse alight.
Firefighters used a hose reel to bring the flames under control.
You may also want to watch:
The fire is believed to have been started deliberately.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 10 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich