Have we featured your Valentine’s Day message?
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk lovebirds have been sending in their heartfelt messages for their other half to mark Valentine’s Day.
Our romantic readers have sent an array of love notes for their Valentine to celebrate the occasion.
Some have also added a personal touch by including a picture of them and their significant other.
Read more: 7 of Suffolk’s most romantic hotspots
Sharni Andrews, who is pictured above, sent in a stunning photo of her new little family. As well as a message of admiration for her husband Jonathan.
She wrote: “Thank you for five amazing years of pure love, joy and happiness. You and our beautiful baby boy complete my life and I thank you for being you.”
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise any of the couples in this piece make sure you share the article with them.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 7 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 10 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy