Suffolk: Vehicles stolen and used during burglary of barn in Framsden
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
A car and a van have been stolen and used in a burglary in Framsden.
The blue Volvo S80 and white Renault van were stolen from Brome and Otley.
A burglar broke into the house in Nicks Lane in Brome between 10pm on Monday and 1.30am on Tuesday and stolen keys for the Volvo car from inside.
The Renault van was stolen from a business yard in Hall Road, Otley, between 6pm on Monday and 3am on Tuesday.
The car and van were both then driven to Framsden and used in the burglary of a barn in Bastings Hall Lane around 2.40am on Tuesday. The burglars made noise, waking the residents at the nearby property and then fled the scene, leaving the blue Volvo behind.
You may also want to watch:
The white van was driven off from the scene but was later found abandoned in Moss Lane in Westerfield.
The driver of the van is described as a white man who was wearing a dark coloured hooded top and white mask. The passenger was not seen.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 9 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
Anyone with information relating to this crime should contact PC George Laflin from Stowmarket on 101 quoting ST/14/1740 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.