Suffolk: Wanted man with connections to county to appear in court
- Credit: PA
A man with connections to Suffolk who was wanted by police is due to appear in a Cambridgeshire court later today.
Aaron Daley was wanted on prison recall as well as failing to appear at Chelmsford Crown Court.
Suffolk police also want to question him in connection with an ongoing investigation into allegations of domestic-related threats.
The 24-year-old, of no fixed address, was arrested in Norwich on Wednesday and later charged with one count of dangerous driving causing serious injury, one count of disqualified driving, one count of driving without insurance and one count of failing stop after a road traffic collision.
These charges relate to a collision in Cambridge on August 14 in which four teenagers were struck by a Fiat Punto in Hills Road.
Three of the four students sustained serious injuries. The car failed to stop at the scene. This crash is being investigated by Cambridgeshire Police.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: “Suffolk police would like to thank those members of the media who assisted with the police investigation to find Aaron Daley by providing appropriate publicity.”
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area