What will the weather be like in Suffolk this weekend?
- Credit: Archant
Temperatures are likely to soar this weekend with highs of around 24C expected on Sunday - and it could be even warmer next week.
Today is expected to be average for this time of year, and Saturday slightly warmer.
Phil Garner, meteorologist for East Anglia-based agency Weatherquest, said: “Today is looking to be a nice dry day, patchy cloud with sunny spells.
“We are looking at highs of 20C to 21C today which is not unusual, just a little bit above average.
“We won’t be seeing a great change tomorrow either, it’s on Sunday we will see temperatures pick up with highs of 24C.
You may also want to watch:
“Then we’ll start to see the real rise in temperatures with highs of 27C on Monday and up to 29C on Tuesday.
Temperatures are thought to be around three degrees higher than usual for this time of the year.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk