Patchy mist for evening drive home - but sunny weekend ahead
- Credit: Frances Crickmore
Suffolk is set to see sunny skies over the weekend - but a low mist could hamper commuters on their journey home.
Residents can expect to see sunny spells during the weekend as temperatures remain warm for this time of year.
Phil Garner, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “Suffolk will still see widespread cloud cover going into Friday evening with some thick misty patches across the region.
“Tomorrow morning will see better weather come in from the east coast.
“Saturday will be dry with some early cloud but longer sunny spells can be expected later on in the day.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be a moderate breeze and temperatures could reach 12C.
“Sunday will be much of the same with broken sunshine throughout the day and highs on 12C.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 2 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 3 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 10 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired