Above average temperatures for parts of region as spring sunshine continues
- Credit: Archant
Temperatures could reach as high as 21C today as the wave of Spring sunshine continues.
Forecaster Phil Garner, from the Norwich-based Weatherquest, said that there will be no major change in the weather today as conditions continue to be largely fine.
“The top temperatures wil be around 13C on the coast and 20-21C for part of west Suffolk,” said Mr Garner.
“These are above average temperatures for this time of year.”
Tonight conditions will be a little cloudier meaning that temperatures won’t drop to the lows of -2C which were seen on Wednesday night.
You may also want to watch:
Friday will be just about dry with more cloud and breeze around.
Temperatures will be a bit cooler at around 16C inland and cooler on the coast.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 4 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 5 A12 closed following serious collision
- 6 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 7 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 8 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 9 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 10 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab