Suffolk: Weather latest
COLD and cloudy is the forecast for most of the next two days across the county.
Today is expected to be fine and dry with spells of sunshine at times, but with a high of just 2C.
A few spots of rain are possible this evening with a chance of a ground frost as the mercury drops to OC overnight.
But the cold snap looks set to improve as tomorrow is dry and cloudy, with occasional spells of sunshine. Temperatures will rise to 4C and stay above freezing throughout the night.
Things will continue to improve over the weekend with cloudy but dry conditions and brighter spells.
You may also want to watch:
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 10 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash