Chance of further thunder this evening
- Credit: peter cutts
Suffolk is set for a cloudy end to the week - with a small chance of more thunderstorms tonight.
Weather forecasters are predicting mild temperatures of around 11C throughout the night with a low chance of rain.
However, the sun is set to shine on Friday morning with highs of 21C expected before the clouds return later in the evening.
Phil Garner, meteorologist at East Anglian-based forecasters Weatherquest, said: “We’ve still got a few showers to get rid of on Thursday evening. One or two may be thundery.
“It will be a dry morning on Friday with early sunshine.
You may also want to watch:
“However, it may get cloudier throughout the day.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 7 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk