Sun set to stay in Suffolk as warm spell continues
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk is set to see a prolonged warm spell this week with clear skies and temperatures reaching the mid 20s.
Forecasters say that the sunny weather is set to stay with the summery spell to last into the weekend.
Suffolk residents have been treated to bright sunshine over the past few days and Weatherquest forecaster Fred Best said that it looks like the trend will continue.
He said: “The rest of today and overnight it looks as if the cloud will thin with some early mist and fog expected tomorrow morning.
“It won’t take long for it to burn away though and it should be mostly sunny tomorrow, and will be warmer than today.
You may also want to watch:
“It looks as if it the county will see highs of 23C to the west of the county but it will be a little cooler on the coast.
“Looking towards the end of the week and into the weekend it will be much of the same.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found
“It looks to be staying dry with plenty of sunshine and temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.”