Which of these stunning pictures best represents Suffolk’s wildlife?
- Credit: Archant
Voting for this year’s Suffolk Wildlife Trust Photography Competition is now open, but which of these top photos best represents the county?
The Suffolk Wildlife Trust have been hosting its annual photography competition which celebrates the best of the county's stunning scenery and wildlife.
From hundreds of entries it has whittled down the selection to just nine photos, each of which won its own category.
This year's category's included everything from Strictly Come Wildlife to a comedy section as well as two special categories for younger photographers.
Now the public get to decide which photographer will be the overall winner.
To choose who you think should be the public's overall winner for 2019 look through the gallery of category winners at the Suffolk Wildlife Trust's website and select your favourite.
Voting opens on November 17 and continues until December 1.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 3 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 4 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival