Which of these stunning pictures best represents Suffolk’s wildlife?
- Credit: Archant
Voting for this year’s Suffolk Wildlife Trust Photography Competition is now open, but which of these top photos best represents the county?
The Suffolk Wildlife Trust have been hosting its annual photography competition which celebrates the best of the county's stunning scenery and wildlife.
From hundreds of entries it has whittled down the selection to just nine photos, each of which won its own category.
This year's category's included everything from Strictly Come Wildlife to a comedy section as well as two special categories for younger photographers.
Now the public get to decide which photographer will be the overall winner.
To choose who you think should be the public's overall winner for 2019 look through the gallery of category winners at the Suffolk Wildlife Trust's website and select your favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Voting opens on November 17 and continues until December 1.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 8 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 9 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening