Suffolk woman charged with causing death by dangerous driving after fatal Cambridgeshire crash
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old woman from Haverhill is due to appear in court on Boxing Day charged with causing death by dangerous driving.
Sarah Hand, of Aragon Road in the town, was arrested in connection with a fatal crash on the A1307 at Bartlow in Cambridgeshire on Friday.
She is due to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on December 26.
The crash, which involved two other cars, happened at around 12.15pm on the eastbound carriageway at Bartlow, around half a mile east of Horseheath Road in Linton.
A woman, who was driving a Nissan Micra, died at the scene.
She is yet to be formally identified.
A 43-year-old man who was driving the third vehicle was treated for minor injuries.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 6 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 9 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 10 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches
Witnesses to the crash and anyone with information should call the Cambridgeshire Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident number 221 of December 22.