Suffolk woman charged with causing death by dangerous driving after fatal Cambridgeshire crash
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old woman from Haverhill is due to appear in court on Boxing Day charged with causing death by dangerous driving.
Sarah Hand, of Aragon Road in the town, was arrested in connection with a fatal crash on the A1307 at Bartlow in Cambridgeshire on Friday.
She is due to appear at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court on December 26.
The crash, which involved two other cars, happened at around 12.15pm on the eastbound carriageway at Bartlow, around half a mile east of Horseheath Road in Linton.
A woman, who was driving a Nissan Micra, died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
She is yet to be formally identified.
A 43-year-old man who was driving the third vehicle was treated for minor injuries.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
Witnesses to the crash and anyone with information should call the Cambridgeshire Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident number 221 of December 22.