Suffolk: Woman taken to hospital following collision
A woman was taken to hospital following a collision on the A12 near Frostenden this morning.
Emergency services were called to the incident on the northbound carriageway of the road shortly after 8am.
Fire appliances from Wrentham and Southwold, Pump Rescue Ladder from Leiston and Emergency Rescue Tender from Lowestoft.
On arrival crews discovered that a minor collision had taken place between two vehicles but a woman was trapped inside one of them.
Firefighters were able to free the woman and she was treated by paramedics at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The 60-year-old was conscious and breathing but complaining of back and neck pain.
She was taken to the James Paget Hospital by ambulance.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day