Suffolk set for sunny start as temperatures remain warm
- Credit: Fred Ixer
Clouds will be few and far between today as the sun shows its face over Suffolk.
Temperatures will remain pleasantly warm during a dry spell that could last until the early part of next week.
However, foggy conditions could set in during rush hour tomorrow morning.
Adam Dury, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “It is looking like it will be a dry day with little bits of cloud around this morning.
“By this afternoon the cloud will have cleared to leave sunny skies with temperatures reaching 12C or 13C with a cool breeze present.
“Going into this evening, there will be mainly clear skies with some low cloud moving in over night.
“Tomorrow morning will be foggy with highs of around 10C.”
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 6 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 10 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch