Suffolk set for sunny start as temperatures remain warm
- Credit: Fred Ixer
Clouds will be few and far between today as the sun shows its face over Suffolk.
Temperatures will remain pleasantly warm during a dry spell that could last until the early part of next week.
However, foggy conditions could set in during rush hour tomorrow morning.
Adam Dury, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “It is looking like it will be a dry day with little bits of cloud around this morning.
“By this afternoon the cloud will have cleared to leave sunny skies with temperatures reaching 12C or 13C with a cool breeze present.
You may also want to watch:
“Going into this evening, there will be mainly clear skies with some low cloud moving in over night.
“Tomorrow morning will be foggy with highs of around 10C.”
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 8 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 9 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 10 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well