Sunny skies set for England showdown
AS football fans prepare for this weekend’s crunch match when England will take on their oldest enemy, weather experts have predicted a scorcher.
Fabio Capello’s band of heroes will face Germany on Sunday and fans soaking up the atmosphere across the county can expect to enjoy what promises to be a thriller in temperatures which are set to peak at 27C.
Weather forecaster Phil Garner, of Weatherquest, said throughout the weekend we can expect “hazy sunshine” with the brightest weather expected in coastal areas, where the onshore breeze will keep the cloud at bay.
He said: “Temperatures could reach 25C on Saturday and 27C in some parts on Sunday, the highest temperatures are likely to be in western parts of the county.
“There will be patchy cloud but periods of bright sunshine, as well as hazy spells.”
You may also want to watch:
Hundreds of football fans are expected to make the most of the sunshine, flocking to pub gardens screening the match live from 3pm.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water