How many Elmer stickers are you missing? Don’t miss swap shop
- Credit: East of England Co-op
Are the youngsters in your family eagerly looking for swaps to complete their Elmer’s Big Parade sticker collection?
If so, the good news is that another swap shop event is being held at the East of England Co-op store in Combs Ford, Stowmarket on Monday, September 2.
The fun drop-in event will run from 12 noon to 3pm, and will give children a chance to exchange stickers with other fans of Elmer the Patchwork Elephant who have been busy following the trail around Ipswich over the summer.
Meanwhile, the next batch of in-demand Elmer stickers is due to arrive in stores soon. The sticker books have been so successful that 150,000 packs of new stickers have been ordered from Italy.
Stickers are due to arrive in East of England Co-op stores and at Elmer HQ, Ipswich Tourist Information and St Elizabeth Hospice shops in the next few days.
You may also want to watch:
More than half a million Elmer stickers have been bought or redeemed free with the East Anglian Daily Times and Evening Star.
Ian Condron, Circulation Manager for Archant Suffolk, described the success of the stickers as "overwhelming".
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
With more stickers winging their way into shops soon, he added: "Please keep your tokens and don't panic!"
Vouchers for free packs of Elmer stickers are printed in the East Anglian Daily Times and the Ipswich Star every day.