Police appeal for information after robbery at Halstead newsagents
- Credit: Archant
Two men entered Piccadilly Sweet Shop in Trinity Street at 1pm today, Monday, June 4.
One of the men went to the counter to pay for a drink.
When the cashier opened the till, he reached over to take money out and the second man went around the side of the counter and pushed her.
She was unhurt but left shaken and a three figure sum of cash was stolen.
Both suspects were described as white and aged in their mid 20s to early 30s.
You may also want to watch:
One of the men wore a cream baseball cap, black hooded top and black tracksuit bottoms with white stripes down the side.
The second wore a black hooded top, black baseball cap and light blue jeans.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
Those with any information are asked to contact Braintree CID on 101 quoting incident 475 of June 4.
Alternatively, you can contact the Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org