Mercedes van stolen from Ipswich street
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a van was stolen from a road in Ipswich.
The incident happened at some point overnight between Saturday, November 22 and Sunday, November 23 in Morgan Road, where a silver Mercedes Sprinter was taken.
The vehicle was discovered at about 8.20am on the Sunday by police in Exning Road in Newmarket.
No obvious external damage was caused, except some damage to the ignition casing and some scuff damage to the rear nearside bumper.
Anyone who witnessed the theft of the vehicle or saw any suspicious behaviour prior to the incident should contact Mildenhall police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/67703/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years