T. Rextasy to play Apex Theatre in February
The world’s only official live tribute to Marc Bolan and T. Rex is to visit Suffolk in the new year.
T. Rextasy will be performing at the Apex Theatre in Bury St Edmunds on February 17.
The band have performed across the world for 25 years and are the only tribute band endorsed by Marc Bolan’s family, the former members of T.Rex and Bolan’s catalogue management.
Made up of lead guitarist and vocalist, Danielz, rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist Neil Cross, bass guitarist and backing vocalist Rob Butterfield and drummer John Skelton the band will be forming a wide range of T.Rex hits on the night.
Danielz said “I absolutely love playing the songs of T.Rex.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s the actual buzz one gets of going on stage and giving the audience a live experience.
“Fans are coming to have a good time, and when I see people smiling and doing just that it makes it really worthwhile.”
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm