Take a look at these ‘Suffolk skies’ captured by members of Framlingham Camera Club
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk’s skies have been captured in all their celestial glory for a photography club competition.
Members of Framlingham Camera Club presented their own take on the theme, which included stunning sunsets, stormy rain clouds, and wintery dawns.
Derek Leak from Lowestoft Photography Club judged a total of 52 images from 14 members, with the highest scoring entries shown here.
Framlingham Camera Club’s Colin Huiggins said: “The judge received a good round of applause for the balanced way in which he had judged the entries and the useful tips he gave during the evening. He responded by complementing us on the high standard of entries and said how enjoyable he found it to visit other clubs and talk to other photographers.”
The club, which welcomes members of all ages and abilities, holds regular meetings at Brandeston village hall.
You may also want to watch:
Activities include competitions, talks, exhibitions, and visits to other clubs and events.
For more information about the club visit its website.
- 1 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 2 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Matchday Live: Bonne thumps Town ahead at Lincoln
- 5 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 6 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy