This fantastic family home could be yours for £975,000
- Credit: Archant
Take a look inside this stunning Aldeburgh home which has a beautiful garden and is perfect for family living.
This property, which is named Kings Ransom, is located in Warren Hill Lane.
Kings Ransom is a four bedroom home situated on a private road between a golf course and a nature reserve on the outskirts of Aldeburgh.
This dream home is filled with natural light and has various rooms including a drawing room, a study, a garden room, a family bathroom, a games room and a garage.
The drawing room has a marble fireplace with a wood burning stove and double doors which open onto the front terrace.
You may also want to watch:
The fitted kitchen is integrated with a dishwasher, a five gas ring range cooker with extractor hood, a sink and space for a large fridge/freezer. Further fitted units and a sink are found in the utility room which has a door to the side garden. With ample space, the cloakroom has a WC and basin.
On the first floor there is the master bedroom suite with a dressing area lined with fitted wardrobes and drawers, a bathroom with walk-in shower and his and hers basins.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
There is parking on the block paved driveway in front of a large garage, which is currently used as a games/utility room with a studio above. Adjoining is a tool shed with timber store beyond as well as a smaller detached garage.
The extensive gardens have been beautifully designed to create ‘outdoor rooms’ such as the front terrace with raised pond, an al fresco dining area shaded by a grape vine and a seating area. There is also a sunken seating area by the front lawn which is surrounded by box hedge.
The rear garden includes a large patio outside the house and a circular lawn extending through a wide opening in a yew hedge to a further garden where there are terraced beds.