This gorgeous farmhouse could be yours for £700,000
- Credit: Archant
Take a look inside this Grade II listed period home which has a plot extending to around a quarter of an acre.
This property, which is named High Street Farmhouse, is located in Long Melford.
The High Street Farmhouse is a spacious bright home which is offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
A quirky fact about this home is that over recent years it has been run as a successful bed and breakfast business.
The detached property has five bedrooms, four reception rooms, two shower rooms, two bathrooms, a WC and a utility room.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there is a spacious landing with a large walk-in airing cupboard. The master bedroom has exposed timbers, a built in storage cupboard and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has an en-suite shower room, bedroom three also has an en-suite shower room and a range of fitted wardrobes.
There is a family bathroom with a panelled bath, a separate tiled shower cubicle, wash basin, low level WC and tiled walls.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
There is also a drawing room which has an inset multi-fuel stove with a red brick surround, a picture rail and French doors opening out onto the garden.
The impressive kitchen/breakfast room is very much the heart of this farmhouse with its red brick floor, part vaulted ceiling and exposed timbers.
You can read more about this property here.