This gorgeous farmhouse could be yours for £700,000
- Credit: Archant
Take a look inside this Grade II listed period home which has a plot extending to around a quarter of an acre.
This property, which is named High Street Farmhouse, is located in Long Melford.
The High Street Farmhouse is a spacious bright home which is offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
A quirky fact about this home is that over recent years it has been run as a successful bed and breakfast business.
The detached property has five bedrooms, four reception rooms, two shower rooms, two bathrooms, a WC and a utility room.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there is a spacious landing with a large walk-in airing cupboard. The master bedroom has exposed timbers, a built in storage cupboard and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has an en-suite shower room, bedroom three also has an en-suite shower room and a range of fitted wardrobes.
There is a family bathroom with a panelled bath, a separate tiled shower cubicle, wash basin, low level WC and tiled walls.
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 4 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 7 Donacien's 'feeling the love' after returning from the Ipswich Town shadows
- 8 Channel 4 documentary to be filmed at Suffolk pub
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following three-car crash near Bury St Edmunds
There is also a drawing room which has an inset multi-fuel stove with a red brick surround, a picture rail and French doors opening out onto the garden.
The impressive kitchen/breakfast room is very much the heart of this farmhouse with its red brick floor, part vaulted ceiling and exposed timbers.
You can read more about this property here.