Talk Talk won’t walk walk
How do you stop Talk Talk billing you for a service they no longer provide?
When we bought our latest computer - it’s very old now; about five years - we subscribed to Tiscali broadband. In due course this became Talk Talk.
We decided we would change to BT as we had heard good things about them and they feel sort of local, being based at Martlesham. Moreover the BT hub is rather attractive with a blue display on a black background.
Then we noticed that despite having cancelled our Talk Talk service the company had billed us. The money was refunded, there was an apology and an assurance it wouldn’t happen again.
You may also want to watch:
Yes, it has happened again; and again. Talk Talk is taking the money via Barclaycard each month. The phone calls just get longer, my husband gets more agitated and he is now seeking compensation of a life-changing amount of money. And pigs might fly.
I sincerely hope that Talk Talk will see this and stop taking our money. It is very stressful..
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
Hopefully we have many years of life left in which to continue fighting our case. Probably just as well.