52-tonne tank to be escorted through Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Police have warned motorists to expect delays on Monday morning as they escort a 52-tonne tank through Suffolk.
The tank, which measures 4m wide, 4.8m high and 16.5m long is going to be escorted in a convoy of two from Cookson & Zinn in Station Road, Hadleigh.
The final destination for the abnormal load is Aberdeen, Scotland.
From Station Road, the tank will turn into Pond Hall Road before entering Duke Street.
It will then join the A1071, the A1214 and finally the A14 before heading to the Cambridgeshire border.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police said the tank will be escorted from 10.30am.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 10 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale