Tattingstone: Residents in the dark after power cut
RESIDENTS of a Suffolk village were left without power after a fault involving a low voltage underground cable.
UK Power Networks engineers are currently working to restore power to customers in Tattingstone area.
Electricity supplies had to be isolates to 187 people to enable engineers to repair the fault following the fault at about 11pm yesterday.
A spokeswoman for UK Power Networks said: “The majority of customers had their power restored by about 12.30am today and our engineers are working as quickly as is safely possible to restore power to the remaining customers as soon as we can.
“We realise how difficult it can be to be without power and apologise for any inconvenience.”
You may also want to watch:
The last eleven customers had their power restored by 2pm, in the meantime they were given an alternative power source.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week