Laptop and non-alcoholic ciders stolen during pub break-in
- Credit: Archant
A laptop and non-alcoholic beers and ciders have been stolen after two thieves broke into a pub in Bury St Edmunds.
The burglary took place overnight at The Tavern in St John’s Street, between 11.15pm Sunday, March 22, and 12.50am Monday.
Two thieves broke into the pub via the fire escape, smashing open a window to gain entry.
A laptop and a selection of non-alcoholic beers and ciders have been reported stolen.
Posting on social media, staff at the pub thanked the community for their assistance and kind words.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said enquiries into the burglary are ongoing.
Anyone who can aid detectives in their enquiries should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/17601/20.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111, or via their website.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years