Teenager arrested on suspicion of murder after death of ‘lovable’ motorcyclist
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder in connection with the death of Kerrin Repman in Dovercourt.
The 29-year-old chef has been named as the motorcyclist who died after a BMW car struck his bike in Marine Parade on Wednesday, April 15 in Dovercourt, Harwich.
Mr Repman’s family have paid tribute to the father of three saying the “lovable son” will be “forever missed by his whole family”.
A woman in her 70s was also seriously injured in the collision.
Last night, police arrested a 19-year-old man from Stanstead Abbotts in Hornchurch on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. He remains in custody.
A 54-year-old man from Hornchurch was also arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and also remains in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives investigating the murder are no longer looking for Anthony Galvin, who they wanted to speak to in connection to the incident.
They are continuing to search for Keith McCarthy, 40, who they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
He is described as being 5ft 5in tall and is believed to have links to Harwich, Hertfordshire, London and Ireland.