Bury St Edmunds teenager threatened and robbed of cash and mobile phone
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A teenage boy is believed to be the victim of a targeted attack after being robbed of money and his mobile phone in Bury St Edmumds.
The victim was reportedly approached by a man who threatened him and demanded that he hand over his belongings.
The boy gave the man cash and a mobile phone to the man who then ran off in the direction of Howard Park.
The incident took place on Tuesday September 12, between 12.30-12.45pm in St Olave’s Road, near Hunter Road.
The suspect is described as white, 6 feet 3 inches tall, medium build, with a ‘rough’ complexion, who was wearing a grey or black hooded top, black jeans and black Adidas shoes.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was unharmed as a result of the incident ad police are appealing for witnesses.
Witnesses or anybody who has any information regarding the incident are asked to West CID on 101 quoting reference 52166/18.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 10 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
Alternatively, contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.