Teenage boy hurt in girl gang attack
IPSWICH: A teenage boy is today recovering after three girls attacked in him the street.
The assault happened in Kelly Road at around 3.45pm on Tuesday.
The 19-year-old was walking along the road when the three teenage girls approached him and become confrontational.
They threw punches and grabbed his T-shirt, ripping it before leaving the area.
The girls are described as white and aged between 16 and 17 years old. One is described as being around 5ft 2ins, of average to large build with dark brown, shoulder-length hair. She was wearing a black, low-cut top and tight blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
The second girl is described as 5ft, of slim build with dark brown, shoulder-length hair and a scar on one of her cheeks. She was wearing a bright green thigh length top or dress and a skirt.
The third female is described as around 5ft 4ins, of slim build with thick light brown hair in a ponytail. She was wearing light blue jeans and a dark coat and holding a wine bottle.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
Anyone with information is asked to call Dc John Kidby at Ipswich CID on 01473 613500 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.