Teenage boys robbed by balaclava-clad men in Southwold
- Credit: Archant
A group of teenage boys were robbed by three men wearing balaclavas in Southwold on Saturday.
The group were walking along Tibby’s Way at around 10.45pm on Saturday, September 30, when a dark coloured car pulled up alongside them.
Three men then jumped out of the vehicle and confronted the boys, demanding that they hand over their property.
The men stole a rucksack from one of the teenagers during the robbery and then got back in the car and drove off.
According to a spokeswoman for Suffolk police, all three suspects are described as wearing hooded tops and balaclavas.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody who has any information are asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting reference 64441/17.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 5 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 8 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 9 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 10 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson