Teenage motorcyclist dies in hospital
A TEENAGER has died after a motorcycle crash in an Essex village.
A TEENAGER from Colchester has died after a motorcycle crash in an Essex village.
Ryan Bugg, 18, of Queen Elizabeth Way, Colchester, was pronounced dead in a London hospital early this afternoon.
Mr Bugg was with two friends riding scrambler bikes in Rowhedge when he appears to have lost control of his machine and crashed into fencing on Rectory Road at around 11.30am on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
He was flown by air ambulance from the site of the crash to the London Hospital at Whitechapel where his condition on arrival was described as critical.
Police investigating the crash have appealed for anyone who was in the area at around 11am or after on Saturday and saw the bikes, or who saw the incident itself, to contact the road policing unit at Stanway on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14