Boy, 13, threatened with knife in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A teenager brandished a knife after asking whether a 13-year-old boy in Ipswich had a phone or money.
The incident happened outside the Royal George pub in Colchester Road at around 12.45pm on Sunday, Suffolk police said.
A 13-year-boy was cycling towards Sidegate Lane when he was stopped by another youth, also on a bicycle, who asked if he had a phone or money.
When the victim refused, the suspect then produced a small knife.
The boy escaped unharmed and nothing was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as around 16 years of age, of small build and was wearing black clothing, a black face covering and white trainers, and was riding what was believed to be a red bicycle.
Anyone with information related to the incident is asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting reference 37/51889/20.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich