Teenager 'critical' after crash
A TEENAGER from the Colchester area was airlifted to hospital with life threatening injuries following an off-road motorcycle crash in an Essex village.
A TEENAGER from the Colchester area was airlifted to hospital with life threatening injuries following an off-road motorcycle crash in an Essex village this morning.
The 18-year-old man was with two friends riding scrambler bikes when he appears to have lost control of his machine and crashed into fencing in Rowhedge at around 11.30am.
He was flown by air ambulance from the site of the crash, near Rectory Road, to the London Hospital at Whitechapel where his condition is described as critical.
You may also want to watch:
Police investigating the crash appeal for anyone who was in the area around 11 o clock today and saw the bikes or the incident itself to contact the road policing unit at Stanway on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club