Teenager found safe

A TEENAGER who went missing more than a week ago has been found safe and well.

Craig Robinson

A TEENAGER who went missing more than a week ago has been found safe and well.

Tylor Evans, 19, of Catchpole Way, Stanton, was reported missing after catching a bus into Bury St Edmunds on Tuesday, March 17.

He told his family he was going to the Connexions centre in the town and was last seen by friends at around 4pm.

He said he was going to see a girlfriend, but did not return home, where he lives with his 21-year-old sister, and had not been in touch since.

His worried mother, Lesley Morgan, made an impassioned plea for her son to get in touch in yesterday's EADT.

Most Read

She was worried because the teenager suffers from dyspraxia - a condition that affects language and thought - which can make him vulnerable.

She had told the EADT: “This is the first time I have known him doing anything like this. He could be dead somewhere for all I know.”

Mrs Morgan, 41, from Middlesex also said Tylor's sister, Tasha Holmes, was deeply concerned as to his whereabouts.

The teenager moved in with his sister and her husband and their two daughters - Ryleigh-Nicole, three, and 19-month-old Amee-Jayde - around six months ago.

Previously, Tylor had been living with his father in Barry, Wales, where the family originates, but moved to Suffolk to pursue a career in the RAF.

Unfortunately, he did not pass an entry test at RAF Honington and went on to work for Domino's Pizza in Bury St Edmunds.

Last night a spokesman for Suffolk police said he had been found safe and well in Bury St Edmunds town centre.