Teenager hurt in party fight
A drunk teenager suffered bruising and a cut to his face after a scuffle at a party spilled out into the street.The fight involving a group of youngsters broke out in Maidstone Road, Felixstowe, on Saturday evening.
A drunk teenager suffered bruising and a cut to his face after a scuffle at a party spilled out into the street.
The fight involving a group of youngsters broke out in Maidstone Road, Felixstowe, on Saturday evening.
Police were called about 8.30pm by neighbours concerned at the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said an 18-year-old man appeared to have taken a blow to his face and had a swollen area around his eye and a cut.
An ambulance was called and treated the man at the scene. He declined hospital treatment.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Busy high street taped off by police
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 9 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
Police said the man, who had been drinking, did not wish to make a formal complaint about the alleged assault. Officers took him home to his parents.