Appeal for missing 14-year-old Jamie Lee Stevens
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Concern is growing for a 14-year-old boy who has been missing for almost a week.
Jamie Lee Stevens, of Little Yeldham, Essex, was reported missing at 12.15pm on Saturday, June 30.
He was last seen in the Market Hill area of Sudbury and is now believed to be in Bury St Edmunds.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “Officers are concerned for the welfare of Jamie Lee, who may be in the Bury St Edmunds area, and are appealing for anyone who may have seen him or know of his whereabouts to contact them.”
Jamie Lee is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall of medium build with short, straight mousy-coloured hair.
You may also want to watch:
He walks with his right foot turned noticeably inwards, and was last seen wearing a grey ribbed beany jacket, blue jeans and carrying a black bag.
Anyone who has seen him or knows where he may be should contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 8 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 9 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe