Teenager killed in road accident
A TEENAGER has died after a road accident in Lowestoft.It is believed the 16-year-old was riding a bike when he was involved in a collision with a car in Corton Long Lane at 9.
A TEENAGER has died after a road accident in Lowestoft.
It is believed the 16-year-old was riding a bike when he was involved in a collision with a car in Corton Long Lane at 9.55pm on Friday night.
The youngster, who lived locally, was taken to James Paget Hospital in nearby Gorleston for treatment to serious injuries, but later died.
Two 19-year-old men have been arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the collision to call them on 01473 613500.
See Monday's EADT for the full story.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault